Wisdom and Compassion Training
Teaching You the Basics of a Mindfulness Practice
* This is an online course hosted on our sister site www.heart-mind-courses.com. The course is not live and can be taken at your convenience wherever you have an internet connection.
* Total Time every week is about one hour plus a recommended 10-20 minute meditation daily. The course is 8 weeks long.
* Materials include a weekly guided meditation video, instructional video based on the weeks theme, interview video with top minds in field, reflection questions, and three recommended activities related to the weeks theme.
* Weekly themes include mindfulness of body sensations and the senses, calming breath, cultivating compassion, mindful speech and actions, awareness in activity, and more.
* School groups taking the course will receive a free group facilitators manual to help navigate the course together.
* In-person facilitation is with a Heart-Mind Affiliate Teacher or partner organization is highly recommended for school groups. Contact us for more information.
Single Registration - $185
Group Registrations (6 or more people) - $125/ person
This is an 8 week, online course available to anyone wanting to learn personal mindfulness and compassion practice. The content will primarily focus on self-practice but include special emphasis on how to integrate the practices into ones work with youth.
The Course Teacher is Kate Munding.
She is joined by special guests
Tara Brach, James Baraz, Dan Siegel, Susan Kaiser Greenland, Rick Hanson, Christine Carter, Meena Srinivasan, and La Sarmiento.